How did you manage to become one of the most popular bloggers in MK? And what do you think was your crucial for your success?
- Ah, thank you love, but I don’t feel popular at all. I just do my thing, and I stay true to my esthetics no matter what. As for success, I believe that it comes from the combination of lots and lots of work, and a dash of healthy self-criticism. Producing recognizable work, and growing as a person and as a professional takes dedication and constant effort.
How would you describe your personal style?
- A subtle mix of elevated basics and statement pieces.
What do you think about upcoming trends, do you have any favorite among them?
- Trends are not my thing. Essentially, every trend is an idea reinterpreted from some point in the past. I believe that the best collections have a little timelessness in them, and I prefer pieces that can be transformed and silhouettes that can be worn both now and in the future.
Do you think that dressing up depends on your current mood?
- Wearing certain clothes on a certain day is definitely influenced by current moods. But, I believe that some women have a tendency to look absolutely, stunningly glamorous despite what mood they’re in and what they’re wearing. Women that have a strong personal style and an impeccably glamorous sort of character never fail to project that, whether it’s through a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, or through a stunning dress and sky-high heels.
"I don’t have anything to wear"- do you, like most of women, use this sentence often?
- The struggle is real. Always in need of more and more clothing options, because who ever got tired of incredibly designed pieces of fabric?
When it comes to accessories do you have any particular rule that you follow, while combining them with some outfit? What is your favorite accessory?
- Shoes and earrings are my thing. Even if you keep everything basic, killer shoes and statement earrings can elevate the look to a whole new level.
Can you choose 5 pieces from your wardrobe that you can’t live without?
- I currently can’t live without my Zara faux fur coat in various shades of brown, a five-year-old Zara leather jacket that gets better and better with time, a black Nine West backpack in which I probably carry my whole life on a daily basis, and a pair of Benetton sunglasses that cover the constant lack of sleep.
Is there any style trend or piece of clothes that you would never wear?
- High waist pleated midi skirts and dresses.
- When it comes to high street brands, I don’t have any favorites. I like the process of exploring and digging for good items, and I often find such clothes in unexpected places . However, I wouldn’t mind combining the pieces I have with lots of Isabel Marant, Jonathan Anderson’s Loewe, Nicolas Ghesquière’s Louis Vuitton, Haider Ackermann, Vetements, and Anthony Vaccarello, among others.
Your style icon is…
- It’s never only one, and it constantly changes. Currently, I’m very into the ethereal French Californian vibe of Vanessa Paradis and her daughter Lily-Rose Depp.
Do you think “less is more” as a fashion rule that should be broken?
- There are no rules in fashion. There is, however, good and bad taste.
What about beauty tricks- do you have any favorite products or top tips?
- I like to invest more money and time on skincare than makeup. I believe that it takes a lot of time to find products that actually make your skin better, healthier and more radiant, so I’m more willing to explore that than buy lots of makeup. I currently can’t live without Lush’s Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub, and I recently discovered The Body Shop’s Nutriganics Drops of Youth Concentrate, which I love so far.
I have noticed that you wear lots of black outfits. But my personal opinion is that you look fabulous in bold colors. Is there by any chance that you are avoiding colors for some reason?
- Good eye. For me, black is the symbol of ultimate chic, subtle, yet powerful, serious, yet punk. At this point, I find black and dark tones to be much more intriguing than colors.
Any style advice for our readers?
- Focus on finding clothes that complement your body shape, that are comfortable, and that make you feel really, really good. Invest in quality rather than quantity. Set yourself free from following trends.
* What are you wearing at the moment, while you are answering these questions?
Look at Vibe to look Your best